A graduate of Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (1988). Specialisation in Ophthalmology at the Barraquer Ophthalmology Centre. Further training in Oculoplastics in Santiago de Compostela (Prof. Pérez Moreiras and Dr. Prada), Mexico City (Prof. Guillermo Salcedo) and Munich (Dr. Markus Pfeiffer). Associate Professor of the Ramon Llull University (1992-1997).
- Coordinator of the Oculoplastics Department and member of the Ocular Oncology Department at the Barraquer Ophthalmology Centre
- President of the Spanish Society of Ocular and Orbital Plastic Surgery
- Founding member of the Pan-American Oculoplastics Society
- Member of the Spanish Society of Ophthalmology, Spanish Society of Strabismus, American Academy of Ophthalmology and Pan-American Oculoplastics Society
- Contributing member of the Barraquer Foundation and Clarós Foundation
- Member of the board of the Sonrisas de Bombay Foundation
- Manuscript reviewer of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Editor of Anales de Oftalmología
- "Imágenes en Oftalmología" (1998). Rafael Barraquer, Andrés Dukes, Arnaldo Espaillat, Gorka Martínez Grau.
- "Cirugía palpebral y Periocular, lecture for the Spanish Ophthalmology Society 2009. Gorka Martinez Grau, Nicolás Toledano, Consuelo Prada, Andrea Sanz, Ramon Medel, Gonzalo Blanco.
- "Orbitopatía de Graves" (2011), chapter entitled "Alteraciones palpebrales y perioculares". Nicolás Toledano, Ignacio Genol.
- Orbit (vol.1 and 2), chapter entitled Infantile Capillary Hemangioma. José Pérez Moreiras, Consuelo Prada