1. DOMAIN OWNER IDENTIFICATION
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Act 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (LSSI), you are hereby informed that:
The owner of this website is Barraquer Eye Hospital, with registered offices on Dubai Healthcare City - Phase II - Al Jaddaf, Dubai UAE, registered on 31th October 2021 under MOH License No. - OOQ8RRLR-311021.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (+971) 4 573 9999
Administrative authorisation number: OOQ8RRLR-311021
2. TERMS OF PORTAL USAGE
Anyone who accesses and uses this website will be considered a user. The user, as so deemed, accepts all conditions of use.
2.1. GENERAL RULES
It is prohibited to publish on this website, on our blogs or on any other participation tools any content that breaches the following principles:
- The preservation of public order, criminal investigation, public security or national defence.
- The protection of public health and of our consumers and users.
- Respect for human dignity and commitment to the principles of non-discrimination on the basis of race, sex, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance.
- Safeguarding children and young people.
- Respect for individual autonomy.
- Respect for intellectual property of published material.
- An overall respect for current legislation.
2.2. INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY
The user assumes full responsibility for their use of the portal. Said responsibility extends to the necessary registration in order to access certain features and content. The user is responsible for providing accurate and lawful information during the registration process.
The user agrees to the appropriate usage of the content and services that the controller offers through the website and participation tools; including but not limited to, a commitment to refrain from:
- Causing damage to the hardware or software of the controller, its providers or third parties, introducing or spreading any computer virus or other harmful malware.
- Attempting to gain access to other users’ email accounts and, if accessed, modifying or manipulating their emails.
The Barraquer Eye Hospital reserves the right to remove any comment or post that infringes upon human dignity or is discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic or offensive in nature, particularly concerning the interests of children and young people, public order and security as well as anything that does not meet the standard for publication as deemed satisfactory by the Barraquer Eye Hospital.
In any event, the Barraquer Eye Hospital is not responsible for the opinions expressed by the users via the online forums, chatrooms or other participation tools.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Barraquer Eye Hospital is the holder of all intellectual and industrial property rights relating to its website as well as all the content therein, of which any full or partial reproduction, distribution or public communication is expressly prohibited without express consent from the Barraquer Eye Hospital.
3.1.- Data controller identification
The organisation which, in its respective areas, is responsible for processing may compile data on this website. Each form indicates to whom the collected data will be sent. That organisation is the data controller. The data controller on this website are:
- Barraquer Eye Hospital, with MOH License No. - OOQ8RRLR-311021 and adress in Dubai Healthcare City - Phase II - Al Jaddaf, Dubai UAE.
You can contact the data protection officer by email: email@example.com
The Barraquer Eye Hospital does not assume responsibility for any damages that may be derived from telephone interference or faults, disconnection from the electronic system, computer viruses, malware or any other factor beyond its control. Nor is it responsible for the content-matter of the pages or systems of third parties connected to its internet domain via external links.
The Barraquer Eye Hospital reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against any party that violates the specified terms of usage.
5. CHANGES TO CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Barraquer Eye Hospital may update these terms at any time, without prior notice, publishing the changes as they come into effect.
6. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the Barraquer Eye Hospital and the user will be governed in accordance with current UAE legislation and any dispute will be submitted to the corresponding courts and tribunals of the city of Dubai.