1. DOMAIN OWNER IDENTIFICATION
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Act 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (LSSI), you are hereby informed that:
The owner of this website is The Barraquer Ophthalmology Centre, with registered offices on c/ Muntaner 314, Barcelona, Tax ID: A59082321 registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona on 20th December 1989 under number 5002608.
Contact email: email@example.com
Phone: (+34) 932 095 311
Administrative authorisation number: H08000681
All health professionals are registered with the following professional bodies and are subject to their codes of ethics:
- The Official College of Doctors, Barcelona (COMB)
- The Official College of Opticians and Optometrists, Catalonia (COOOC)
- The Official College of Nurses, Barcelona (COIB)
2. TERMS OF PORTAL USAGE
Anyone who accesses and uses this website will be considered a user. The user, as so deemed, accepts all conditions of use.
2.1. GENERAL RULES
It is prohibited to publish on this website, on our blogs or on any other participation tools any content that breaches the following principles:
- The preservation of public order, criminal investigation, public security or national defence.
- The protection of public health and of our consumers and users.
- Respect for human dignity and commitment to the principles of non-discrimination on the basis of race, sex, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance.
- Safeguarding children and young people.
- Respect for individual autonomy.
- Respect for intellectual property of published material.
- An overall respect for current legislation.
2.2. INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY
The user assumes full responsibility for their use of the portal. Said responsibility extends to the necessary registration in order to access certain features and content. The user is responsible for providing accurate and lawful information during the registration process.
The user agrees to the appropriate usage of the content and services that the controller offers through the website and participation tools; including but not limited to, a commitment to refrain from:
- Causing damage to the hardware or software of the controller, its providers or third parties, introducing or spreading any computer virus or other harmful malware.
- Attempting to gain access to other users’ email accounts and, if accessed, modifying or manipulating their emails.
The Barraquer Ophthalmology Centre reserves the right to remove any comment or post that infringes upon human dignity or is discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic or offensive in nature, particularly concerning the interests of children and young people, public order and security as well as anything that does not meet the standard for publication as deemed satisfactory by the Barraquer Ophthalmology Centre.
In any event, the Barraquer Ophthalmology Centre is not responsible for the opinions expressed by the users via the online forums, chatrooms or other participation tools.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Barraquer Ophthalmology Centre is the holder of all intellectual and industrial property rights relating to its website as well as all the content therein, of which any full or partial reproduction, distribution or public communication is expressly prohibited without express consent from the Barraquer Ophthalmology Centre.
The Barraquer Ophthalmology Centre does not assume responsibility for any damages that may be derived from telephone interference or faults, disconnection from the electronic system, computer viruses, malware or any other factor beyond its control. Nor is it responsible for the content-matter of the pages or systems of third parties connected to its internet domain via external links.
The Barraquer Ophthalmology Centre reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against any party that violates the specified terms of usage.
5. CHANGES TO CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Barraquer Ophthalmology Centre may update these terms at any time, without prior notice, publishing the changes as they come into effect.
6. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the Barraquer Ophthalmology Centre and the user will be governed in accordance with current Spanish legislation and any dispute will be submitted to the corresponding courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona.