He graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona in 1984. Subsequently, he started his training in ophthalmology at the Barraquer Institute and stayed on as a house officer at the Barraquer Ophthalmology Centre. He finished his degree in Optics and Optometry at the Polytechnic University of Catalonia in 1997. He obtained his Master’s degree in Pathology and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona in 1998. In the year 2007, he earned his PhD in Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona with a distinction cum laude. Since finishing his training as an ophthalmologist, he has been working at the Barraquer Ophthalmology Centre.
- He is an ophthalmologist in the area of Refractive Surgery Department of the Barraquer Ophthalmology Centre.
- Cirugía de catarata en pacientes con cirugía refractiva laser previa. Spanish Society of Ophthalmology Congress. 2012.
- Ocular Response Analyzer en cirugía queratorrefractiva. Catalan Society of Ophthalmology Congress 2014.
- Lasik vs PRK. Resultados funcionales y refractivos a corto plazo. Catalan Society of Ophthalmology Congress 2014.
- Evolución y estado actual de la cirugía queratorrefractiva con láser. Mallorca Facorrefractiva. 2015.
- Evolución refractiva y aberrométrica tras fotoqueratectomía refractiva miópica. SECOIR Congress. 2015