Dr. José Lamarca Mateu
Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Lleida (1996-2002). Ophthalmology residency at the Barraquer Ophthalmology Centre. He completed the masters in “Retinovascular Pathology, Inflammation and Intraocular Tumours", "Corneal and Ocular Surface Pathology "," Pathology and surgery of the Macula, Vitreous and Retina" and "Diagnosis and Treatment of Cataracts and Glaucoma"certified by the Autonomous University of Barcelona (2003-2007).
- Ophthalmology Tutor
- Tutor in the Department of Educational Surgery
- Residency coordinator of Outpatient Visits
- Member of the executive committee of the Research Committee of the InstitutUniversitari Barraquer, Chair in Ophthalmology "Joaquín Barraquer"-UAB, as a full member.
- Member of the Academic Board and the Evaluation Board
- Member of the Clinical Research & Ethics Committee
- General Coordinator of the Instituto Barraquer
- Professor at the International University of Catalonia
Spanish, Catalan, English
Publicaciones destacadas | Congresos
- Human lens capsule thickness as a function of age and location along the sagittal lens perimeter. Barraquer RI, Michael R, Abreu R, Lamarca J, TresserraF.InvestOphthalmol Vis Sci. 2006 May;47(5):2053-60.
- Corneal molding and crosslinking. ACTA OPHTHALMOLOGICA SCANDINAVICA Volume 85, Issue s240, September 2007, Page: 0, RI BARRAQUER, J LAMARCA, B SALVADOR and JP ALVAREZ DE TOLEDO.