He graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona (2006-2012). He completed his specialization in Ophthalmology at the Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau in Barcelona (2013-2017). He achieved international validation after passing the exams of the International Council of Ophthalmology and the European Board of Ophthalmology in 2017.
He has worked as a specialist in Cornea and Ocular Surface Ophthalmology at the Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau (2017-2023). Additionally, he collaborated with the Instituto Oftalmológico Clinsafa-Admiravisión (2017-2020) and the Centre Oftalmológico Arumí (2020-2023) as a specialist in the anterior segment and cataract surgery. Since 2023, he has been part of the cornea, cataract, and refractive surgery team at the Barraquer Ophthalmology Centre.
In the field of education, he has contributed to the training of resident doctors in Ophthalmology at the Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, as well as conducting seminars and providing practical training to medical students at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
- Ophthalmologist specializing in Cornea and Ocular Surface at the Barraquer Ophthalmology Centre.
- Member of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS).
- Member of the Spanish Society of Implant-Refractive Eye Surgery (SECOIR).
- Member of the Spanish Society of Cornea and Ocular Surface (SESOC).
- Member of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology (SCOFT).
- Fracaso recurrente de la queratoplastia penetrante profunda: ¿rechazo, reactivación herpética o endoftalmitis? R. Delgado Weingartshofer, J. Díaz Cascajosa, M. Mas Castells, A. Bruix Tudó, Z. Del Campo Carrasco Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau. Barcelona. Annals d’Oftalmologia Volumen 24 ‐ Número 1 ‐ Enero Marzo 2016.
- Massive silicone oil migration into the subconjunctival space: a leakage mechanism dilemma. J. Tellez, J.I.Vela, S. Luna, R. Delgado. Case Rep Ophtalmology 2018;9:310-314.